Wednesday, February 24, 2010

she & her

i may not have been happy these days...
but i might have been laughing or shouting or wat~
all these are not beneath my heart..
i'm really moody..
kind of depress
thinking that someone has changed her attitude towards me
the passionate from her has already disappeared
i just nid someone's embrace..
I start drawing or sketching these days
thinking that it could cure my fragile soul
I reckon our friendship will be vanished
n no one is gonna resurrect it...

But she has start bothering me
Is this not that I eagered for 3 years?
But i dint really feel my excitement
Or we will be best-friends again just like 4 years ago...

I have took back the thing which is belongs to me
but y should I lost another thing that is even more important to me
It is so sophisticated...
Or maybe i thinked too much...
being this kind of age is hard...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You can resurrect it. If you try ;D