Monday, November 23, 2009

Nasty Days

I have not shopping for a long time
really very long
so I decided to go shopping ytd
in both Megamall&Garden
shop 4 nearly 6 hours
sry to my foots
they r tortured
but quite satisfied
bought 2 shoes 2 pants n 1 belt
used up 700++
coz I am anti-nonbranded
I am worse than girls huh XD
the worst thing is I had eaten KOBE beef ytd
costed 150 for that tiny 100g cow meat...

Had a meeting today
go to skul with Holy
Cant understand y they want to change the main station to Chow Kit
so inconvenient
two stupid dum dum running all over chow kit to take bus
but at last we reached
the stupid journey had used up 90 minutes ARGH
but holy was more pathetic
used up no-needed 4$ for going to titiwangsa n came back to the same place...
luckily no late for the meeting





I’ll never talk again
Oh why you’ve left me speechless
You’ve left me speechless, so speechless

4 comments:

grace said...

700!
Gosh...
Gimme those, if you have extra! xD

-sean- said...

How about leather shoes...
suits u? XD

爱笑鬼ツ said...

1st time heard u went shopping xD
not just parents buy for u?haha
too much money to spend huh??

lol said...

wow
nt say dun wan post these wuliao things de ?
i cum spam lar ~
u nid a new post le hahaha
hu make u so speeckless o ? ^^